Celebrating 22 Years
Since our inception in 1993, The Cancer Challenge has invested over $10.6 million dollars in local cancer programs serving over 325,000 of our Northwest Arkansas friends and neighbors. Our annual event hosted in June of each year is the financial engine behind those efforts.
Our 21st Annual Cancer Challenge event took place June 19-21, 2014 and raised $757,000 for local cancer programs and services.
We also host Teen Cancer Challenge events throughout the school year. The goal of these events is to promote cancer prevention and early detection while encouraging volunteerism and charitable giving among area teens.
Corporate and individual sponsorship packages are available.
Calendar of Events
June 11, 2015
- Junior Tennis Clinic & Tournament
- Trap Shoot Practice & Social
- Adult Tennis Wine & Cheese Social
June 12, 2015
- Golf Tournament - Flight 1&2
- Adult Tennis Tournament - Day 1
- Trap Shoot Tournament
- Allstar Tailgate Party
June 13, 2015
- Golf Tournament - Flight 3
- Adult Tennis Tournament - Day 2
- 10K, 5K Run & 1-Mile Walk