10K/5K/1M Run Walk
Come join us on SATURDAY, JUNE 10, 2017 at the Cancer Challenge 10k/5k/1m Run Walk, presented by Highlands Oncology Group, at Orchards Park in Bentonville. All events begin at 7:30 a.m. with courses suited for all ages and fitness levels. And, we have chip timing for the more serious runners.
- Early packet pick-up is on Friday, June 9, 3:00-6:00 PM at Circle of Life Hospice in Bentonville, AR.
- Entry Fee: $30 Adults, $20 Youth (ages 3-17), Ages 2 and under are free. Registration on the day of race -- additional $5
- Registration includes entry fee, t-shirt*, hat*, goody bag* (first 800 registered), snacks and beverages
- Categories: 9 & under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65 & older
- 10K & 5K Prizes: Male and female finishers in 13 age categories and to the overall male and female.
- Teams can be created online when registering for the event. Invite friends and family members to join you in camaraderie and fundraising. To create a team and start fundraising, select the TEAMS tab at the top of the online registration page.
- The prefered method of registration is online (link below). However, if you prefer, you can download a registration form and mail it with your payment. Just make sure it reaches our office by June 2nd!
- 5K Race Map
- 10K Race Map