Sponsorship is critical to being able to support local cancer services and programs as well as to operate our online cancer resource. Sponsor support, along with entry fees and donations, go directly toward funding local programs. When you invest in a Cancer Challenge sponsorship, you invest in the lives of the people closest to you...the people of your community...your family, colleagues, neighbors, and friends.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please give us a call at 479-273-3172.Sponsorship Opportunities Include:
- Annual Cancer Challenge event
- Teen Cancer Challenge event(s)
- Donating merchandise for Auction, Player Bags, etc.
26th Annual Cancer Challenge
The Annual Cancer Challenge event is June 20-22, 2019 and consists of: Golf Tournament, Tennis Tournaments (adult & junior), Trap Shoot, 10k/5k Run Walk, and a Social & Auction.
Business leaders from Walmart and the supplier community are among over 2,000 people participating throughout the 3-day event. We encourage you to join over 120 corporate sponsors and connect with your target audience while you take an active role in the fight against cancer.
Based on level of sponsorship, your company will:
- Receive high visibility during the event
- Reach a targeted market of more than 2,000 participants and volunteers
- Showcase products in the player bags and auction
- Build employee morale and company pride