The Cancer Challenge Pickleball Tournament brings pickleball enthusiasts together in an event to benefit cancer services and programs throughout NWA.
Pickleball events are held at the Kingsdale Tennis Center, 4 Riordan Drive, Bella Vista, AR
THURSDAY, AUGUST 6, 2020
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Adult Tennis and Pickleball Social
FRIDAY, AUGUST 7, 2020
8:00 AM – NooN
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
SATURDAY, AUGUST 8, 2020
8:00 AM – Noon
- This is an outdoor, non-sanctioned tournament
- Bracket formats will be determined by the number of teams registered for each bracket. Our goal will be to have each team play every other team in their bracket (round robin)
- If possible, age brackets will be used. To be determined by the tournament director after registration
- Players must play at or above their USAPA skill ratings (UTPR). If not known, the tournament director will determine skill rating
- 8 teams max per bracket (Women’s Doubles, Men’s Doubles, Mixed Doubles: 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 +)
- Team medals awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place for each bracket
- We will use yellow Onix Fuse G2 outdoor pickleballs
- $50 per person (Includes ticket to Thursday night Tennis & Pickleball Social, t-shirt, hat and player bag)
- $10 per person for additional event (Women’s or Men’s Doubles plus Mixed Doubles)
- $100 per person (Includes ticket to Thursday (8/6) night Tennis & Pickleball Social, ticket to Saturday (8/8) night Cancer Challenge Social, t-shirt, hat and player bag)
- The Thursday (8/6) evening Tennis and Pickleball Social is included in the tournament registration fee. Location will be at the Kingsdale Tennis Complex where we will be playing the tournament. Adult beverages and snacks will be provided. Significant others not particpating in the pickleball tournament are welcome. There will be a donation box provided at the door.
- At registration, you will have another option to include the Saturday, August 8th evening Social/Gala. It is a dinner with entertainment and live and silent auctions held at the Holiday Inn Northwest Arkansas Convention Center in Springdale.